Best Solution for Keeping Business Photos Organized! smartphone app - cloud storage - gps integrated
I came across a Mobile App that does an amazing job helping you keep business pictures taken with a smartphone organized. Company Cam has had great success delivering a picture management solution to contractors and service companies. A photo can be worth a thousand words and most businesses could benefit from better photo documentation.
If you've had the need to document and share photos, you probably have a makeshift way you've been accomplishing it. Sending photos by text or email can be a real pain in the you know what! If you're still connecting a cable to your computer to download pictures you are really going to love this giant leap forward.
Even if great photos are taken, they still have to be stored or shared. When you, or whoever you sent them to, go back to look at prior pictures it can be a real problem knowing where they were taken or exactly what the picture is trying to show. Those sort of methods can be very inefficient when just involved in your internal processes. If you attempt to efficiently share photos with a customer that can be a separate struggle.
Imagine anyone in your business being able to find a picture taken months, or even years ago, in a matter of seconds. Having a process like Company Cam for taking all photos will begin to deliver that ability with no additional work involved.
There are so many ways to make photo documentation a key tool in delivering an excellent customer experience. Anyone that spends money on a product or service would be pleased to have photo documentation provided. The ease at which you can provide photos to a client or customer with Company Cam makes it a simple way to enhance the quality perception of your brand.
The top 5 features of the Company Cam App:
- Simple smartphone app to take all photos. All pictures are stored directly to the cloud and don't take up any memory on your device.
- Each picture is automatically tagged with GPS and can even have the exact address associated. The photos taken at that location will be automatically stored in a "folder" with the name of the user that took it, date, and time. You can use the customer's name or any other naming identifier for the "folder".
- Follow up pictures taken by any user will suggest the same "folder" by identifying the GPS location. So all subsequent photos are kept together.
- Notations and markup of each photo is simple and intuitive, you can even draw on the photo. You can even "tag" photos with tag names that you create, then retrieve all photos that have a particular tag associated.
- Everyone using Company Cam in your business can immediately see the photos taken and know exactly what job, project, or customer they relate to. You can view all of the pictures and access the system functions on a desktop computer as well. You can also create quick PDF documents with an image collage or send a link to anyone that can view and/or download the photos.
They've really perfected the business photo mouse trap. I'm sure there are other apps that people have found to make work for their business photo needs, but Company Cam has truly removed all of the bottlenecks and made it super efficient for photos to help make your business better.
Check it out and drop me a comment on this post with your thoughts!
- Harvey Braden III
Give it a Social Share!