Personalized Cancer Treatment - Erica's Medical Oncologist at MD Anderson Cancer Center Talking about the Latest Research
Erica had her first appointment at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX in early 2010. We were lucky enough to be assigned Patrick Hwu, MD as her Medical Oncologist.
When we started Dr. Hwu was the Chief of Medical Oncology at the MD Anderson Melanoma and Skin Center. He is now serving in many capacities at MD Anderson Cancer Center:
- Division Head, Division of Cancer Medicine
- Department Chair, Department of Melanoma Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine
- Department Chair, Department of Sarcoma Medical Oncology, Division of Cancer Medicine
- Co-Director, Center for Cancer Immunology Research, Division of Cancer Medicine
- Distinguished Chair, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Luckily Erica has been able to continue seeing Dr. Hwu as her Medical Oncologist to this day. He is an amazing doctor and man. We have been extremely blessed to have Erica under his care, especially with the current Stage IV Metastatic Melanoma battle.
This video is an interview with Dr. Hwu discussing the most cutting edge information and research about cancer treatment...
Give it a Social Share!
Harvey & Erica Braden
Journal of our journey with a Metastatic Melanoma Diagnosis. Erica was diagnosed Stage 3 in January 2010 and then Stage 4 in April 2018.